Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We Are Outta Here (Almost)

Mylee had a great night last night. She only had to have one dose of morphine for pain and tylenol the other times. She slept most of the night despite the fact that it was over 80 degrees in here. I'm serious, it was like a sauna in here and still is. The nurse did show me how to adjust the thermostat, which I did immediately, but it still says it is 78 degrees and I changed it at around 1 this morning. I personally can't wait to get outside to feel a nice cool breeze.

On our way to the cast clinic.


As for Miss Mylee, we just came back from the cast clinic where she was able to pick out her color. She was adamant about getting the lime green even though I tried to convince her another color may be better. No biggy though, since we are coming back on Friday and will be doing it all over again. Right now she is eating breakfast, watching Curious George and waiting to be discharged. Oh, we are also waiting on the wheelchair to be ordered.

Little Miss Fashionista


Thank you all SO much for your thoughts and prayers. Both Mylee and I really appreciate them.

2 comments:

Laine said...

So thankful everything went so great! Yay Mylee! Praying that healing will be smooth sailing!

TanyaLea said...

Glad to hear all went well. Love your little "Fashionista"... I think that's the cutest cast EVER!!...the pink and green are adorable! :)

Keeping Mylee in our prayers for a smooth recovery! <><

Hugs,
Tanya